Symptoms to look for
I hear you say, “How do I tell if my dog is unwell, I wish he / she could tell me”.
“We’ll, when I am with you and I …. (pick any of the following)
• Always look anxiously back to see whether the judge is going to touch me on my tender spot.
• Am unable to stretch out fully after arising from sleep
• Only shake part of the way down my spine
• Won’t allow a rear leg to be placed where you want while being shown
• Have become with drawn and not wanting to participate in normal daily activities.
• Struggles to jump in and out of the car
• Lie on the same side every time
• Place or break the trotting gait
• Gnaw and lick an area continually and you know that I don’t have fleas or a rash
• Wag and carry my table to one side
• Keep showing you my stomach
• Trot like a crab
• Picky eater or a snacker
• Have muscle wastage
• Tremble in the rear legs when its not cold and I’m frightened
• Am unable to cock my leg
• Have become extra hyperactive
• Have become unsettled and anxious in familiar environments
• Track correctly and stand fore square when free standing, but cow hocked on the stack
• Lean away or into you while being posed
• Am nervous and anxious in unfamiliar surroundings
• Lazy/puppy sit
• Am roached and my stomach muscles are tight on one side
• Am normally passive and friendly towards all, but at the present I am snappy and short tempered
• Pungent smell even though I am bathed regularly
• Hot spots on my spine
• Dislike having toes touched or clipped or chew at feet a lot
Is this how I tell you that I am in discomfort. Please help me.
Animal Holistic Health has assisted many dogs to regain their optimum well being after experiencing one or more of the above indicators.
Contact us for more information:
C/- 5 Belloc Street, Cambridge
New Zealand, 3432
Cell phone: 027 2214461