Symptoms to look for
• Does not like being picked up, especially speyed females
• Has become quiet, withdrawn, hiding
• Scratching, chewing, gnawing at itself
• Doesn’t like being patted or cuddled
• Is unable to jump up on furniture or high objects
• Has no interest in hunting
• Appears dull and lethargic
• Appearing demanding, constant meowing etc.
• Lacks appetite
• Unable to clean myself as well as I used to
If your cat is displaying any of the above, he/she is trying to tell you something is not right with him/her.
Compiled by: Animal Holistic Health